Bleach is one of the house hold ingredient that is treated to cure toenail fungus. How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach? Applying bleach to treat fungus that can lead irritation, drying and damage to the lungs from bleach inhalation.
Bleach is harmful to the skin and can cause damage when applying bleach. Further more, the less low-cost nail treatment cause side-effects that can be serious.
You can give yourself a relief of healthy feet by using O Keeffe’s for a healthy feet review.
What is Toenail Fungus?
Toenail fungus is called Onychomycosis that is a common infection with yellow coloration and it may cause the nail to spread, thicken and crack.
Does bleach kill foot fungus? The treatments are often effective and cause serious side effects that may upset stomach and dizziness or may cause to severe problem. The fungi thrive in humid environments.
What is heart reserve you must get to know about your health frequently. Although you can use fungus treatment pen to treat fungus in the beginning.
Symptoms of Toenail Fungus
This toenail fungus has spread fully inside the toe nail and will no longer suffice if home remedies are adopted.Will bleach kill foot fungus? You can use debris free fungus toenail treatment for more results. There are common symptoms that can identify toenail fungus:
- Nails breaks easily and becomes brittle
- The surface of nail feel dry and powdery
- Nail becomes thick and turn yellow and brown
- Debris may built up under the nail
- The nail is firmly no longer attach to the skin due to fungus
Remove toenail fungus with bleach
Bleach kills the fungus and causes the infection and treats nails. People all over the world who are known by the results of bleach and by having precautions in mind.
How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach? You can use Kerasal fungus treatment for preventing to spread fungus. Even you can use bleach to remove toenail fungus safely. All you need is:
- Half gallon of water
- Used plastic tub
- Clean and dry towels
- Q-tips (optional)
- Fill the tub with half a gallon of water.
- Add one tablespoon of bleach to the water and mix well.
- Soak your feet in the solution for a minimum of ten minutes.
- After 10 minutes, wash your feet with fresh water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Do not forget to drain the water in the tub and make sure not to use it for any other purpose to avoid the risk of transmitting infection.
- Repeat the process twice daily until all the symptoms vanish.
- You can repeat the process once a day and every alternate day.
Prevent Toenail fungus
Prevention is better than cure and precautions are best than getting into any pain or fungus. How to get rid of nail fungus with bleach? This toenail fungus must avoid the embarrassment and stress that is treated properly:
- Remember to wash your feet after you came from the public places or near public spas and showers.
- Do not wear reusable socks before washing them again.
- Choose shoes that are a comfortable fit and keep your feet dry
- Never wear damp socks
- Use sanitizer nail clippers and sanitized other nail equipment
- You can take precautions instead of doing fungus treatments instead:
- People who have a weak immune system or diabetes must consult their doctors immediately
- If you have sensitive skin don’t use bleach because it may cause irritation, rashes, burning sensations.
- If you’re applying bleach to water then you must patch test first before
- In case of a severe problem, you must consult your dermatologists before starting any other self-treatment
Use natural treatment for your toenail fungus
There are many other treatments that are herbal for the treating of toenail fungus and are useful:
- 1-Use santizie nail clips and clean nails: If your nail fungus is thick then it will destroy your nails, the specially nail clipper will make your life much easier and prefer with an anti-fungal body wash.
- 2-Apply the treatment: You can use disposable gloves cotton balls on your infected area for cleaning the toenail fungus.
- 3-Mentholated salve: How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach? You can use Vicks rub on your infection for a soothe pain on a amount of your nail everyday.
- 4-Medicated nail polish: You may prescribe doctor recommended nail polish on to the fungal nail for treating it and then wipe off with clean cotton and you may use this for everyday use.
- 5-Baking soda use: Put a baking soda in a water tub and keep your feet in to the tub for sometime and clean it off the nail and then wash your feet it will help reducing fungal infection and from spreading.
- 6-Vinegar: You can apply vinegar or soak your nails in to the vinegar solution in warm mixed water for best soothing results.
- 7-Mouthwash: You can soak your feet in to the water that is mixed with mouthwash that have anti-fungal activities reduce germs
Impacts of using bleach for nail fungus
- Low cost
- Home remedies can be used by reducing fungal treatment
- Bleach can burn your skin
- Inhaling bleach may cause lung damage
Using bleach is harmful that can harm skin and nails it must treat thick yellow nails and by using it you can cause infection on other parts of your body.
How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach? However, please do not use bleach directly because it causes rash, allergy and skin harming and if enhale it is more dangerous for your body organs like lungs.
Will bleach kill foot fungus?
For better results you can soak your feet in bleach and mixed water for 10 mintues every night but don’t go for direct bleach use.
What kills foot fungus fast?
The hydrogen peroxide kills foot fungus, by pouring on to the effected area may treat or reduce fungus on the nail.