When I started the workout, I always wanted a water rowing machine for myself. I love the design and the way it looks. I have not left a single video reviewing this best exercise machine. Now here I am, giving you the most loved machine review. I will be listing different machines so you can choose one that meets your expectations.
The water rower latest natural series stays on the top number of our best rowing machine list. There is no single replacement I have seen till yet. It wins in almost every expects like on aesthetics, ease of use, and quiet machine. You may want to read the next section where we have enlisted the top 3 water rowing exercise machines that might serve you well.
Life Fitness Row HX Training
If you have spent much of your lifetime in the commercial gym then you might have heard of Life Fitness. The Row HX training machine must have shown off there – what the American brand does! The water rowing machine demands high costs but offers according to the high expectations. You will not be disappointed in its quality and performance at any point.
This exercise machine comes up with a sleek frame consisting of natural wood and tempered steel. The design is compact that makes it suitable for smaller areas. It has 4 water tanks that you can use to have different exercise resistance. Also, you don’t have to remove water manually with this machine
- You can have outstanding commercial level performance with this machine.
- You can easily adjust the resistance using selector switch.
- You can store it in upright position when not in use. It has compact design and comes up with transportation wheel
- This machine include high quality LCD monitor screen.
- This machine might feel costly to you – very high price tag
- The weight of the machine is not that light as advertised
WaterRower A1 is designed considering the most wanted solution the most of the exercise issues in other machines. This water rowing machine can solve your problem also. The frame of this exercise machine is strong and consists of wood and metal. The machine WaterRower A1 will serve you well even in small compact spaces.
You can make it move as it has its own transportation wheel allowing you to make space for other important exercises. This machine is 7 feet in length and can be stored in an upright position. Its large water tank and high-quality rail offer smoother and natural rowing.
- This water rowing machine comes up with elegant American ash and aluminum made frame
- This WaterRower A1 machine will give you smoother and nicer performance than others
- It has slim design with the ability of upright storage
- You can now have built-in LCD smart computer with this compact exercise machine.
- The design is not that elegant as advertised
- You have to pay bigger money for that machine – high cost machine
The fit and the finishing of the machine is scrappy
Merax Water Rowing Machine
This famous water rowing machine from merax comes up with a sleek and compact design. This exercise machine is best suited for the home. When not in use, you can move this exercise machine on its transporting wheel for making space for post exercises. You can store it in an upright position in a compact space.
However, its sleek and compact design will not take away its outstanding performance capability, instead, it will deliver you more than expected. This water rowing machine is featured with six adjustable water tanks for exercise resistance at special angled. Merax claims that this machine will give you more resistance as compared to flat drums.
- This machine is designed for compact places. You can store it in upright position.
- Its material is very durable and it is built like a tank. It can withstand 330 pounds of weight
- The components it comes up with is very comfortable and give you very convenient ride while exercising.
- You can now have large LCD screen that will give you detailed workout feedback that might be useful in many situations
- The LCD computer screen has no backlighting option, you need to make a closer look to visualize the progress.
- Its material has no smooth finishing and might feel scrappy at some places.