Acne is a condition that occurs on the skin that is dead. It causes whiteheads, pimples, black heads and it is mostly in the teenagers and effects people of all ages.
How to get rid of chest acne; Although pimples bumps heals slowly but black head can be removed to clean the skin. Acne can cause emotional distress and scar the skin.
The early you treat the acne, the lower risk is their of this problem. For healthy skin get best post workout supplements.
Symptoms of Acne
The symptoms of acne are several on different types of skin, they can be:
- Small red, tender
- Painful lamps
- Painful pus-filled lumps under the skin
How to get rid of chest acne overnight? Acne usually appears on the face, forehead chest, upper back and shoulders. It affects 3 in every 4 people and aged 11 to 30 years old.
Risk factors to those who have genetics problems, the menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, with hot humid climate. Healthy skin is also when how to get rid of forehead wrinkles is treated. This serum is perfect for treating acne.
Cause of Chest Acne
There can be several reasons for the chest infection that can be hormonal infection sugary foods, dehydrations and working out. How to get rid of acne on chest and shoulders? Also dry skin and sun exposure, the oily moisturizer, makeup and perfumes.
There can be a cause of genetic make up that makes skin dead. The excessive sweat, that can lead to clogged pores which lead to unwanted breakouts.
If you have glycemic diet including potatoes, white rice, sugary foods can lead to acne on your chest. Increase sugar in your blood may lead to breakouts. Taking water for acne treatment is good thing, you can use best water purification tablets for treating acne.
Types of Acne
How to get rid of chest acne? There are different types of acne that can be by various issues on the chest, they are:
- Cysts: This is a inflammatory lesions that is deep in the layer of skin and tender to touch. It can linger for long time and often cause scarring.
- Papules: This is like red bumps that is sitting on thin skin superficially
- Open Comedones: This is clogged hair that appear in black color, also known as blackheads.
- Closed Comedones: This appears white and yellowish, known as whiteheads.
- Nodules: This type of acne is formed of bacteria that hardness the skin and form large but painful nodule and it is cause by tissue damage as resulting inflammatory response.
You can have this foaming face wash to treat acne and clear skin.
Mild acne can be treated with some medicated gels creams and lotions that are applied on the skin.But there are different lotions and creams for different types of skin. You can get rid of chest acne by several ways that are following:
- Take Omega 3 Supplement: To reduce inflammation take daily Omega 3 supplement like fish oil. The fatty acids helps in the production of skin and boosts out the skin. It moisturize skin and makes it healthier.
- Wear breathable fabrics: You need to wear linen, cotton, wool that are breathable, soft fabrics with moisture wick material that reduce the chance of sweat and bacteria build-up.
- Shampoo: Switch to anti-dandruff shampoo that can minimize and prevent chest acne. It can fight bacteria and thwarte dandruff too.
- Acne-fightening body wash: Using body washes that is for acne is helpful in treating acne. It can be used by the dermatologist recommendation also.
- Exfoliate once a week:How to get rid of chest acne scars fast? Skin cell turnover is after one week, the dead cells don’t shed and so the acne is produced. It lead the dead cells to clog them and lead to acne. While as exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells clog pores and reveal noticeable smooth skin.
Home Remedies to treat Acne
There are several ways to treat acne from home ingredients. That can cure acne if it is not so serious.
- Tea tree oil: To treat acne tea-tree oil works just as 5% Benzoyl peroxide and bit slower than conventional medications. The tea-tree oil wipes, oils, gels works for the acne.
- Cinnamon and Honey: How to get rid of chest acne? This is powerful ingredient helps acne to set and works against bacteria. It is called a fightening agent to bacteria. Reduces inflammation and safe to use. The procedure to use to whip this 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and apply this makes over 30 minutes and overnight too.
- Mud or Charcoal: The very natural treatment is charcoal and mud to treat acne without any chemicals. It impure skin and clear the dead cells (Blackhead,whitehead). Use once a week for best results.
- Stay Hydrated: Use plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated that may flushes out toxic and cleans the skin makes it look healthy. Drink atleast 8 glasses of water daily for best result.
- Regular skin wash: Wash your skin frequently with cleansing soap, anti-bacterial soaps. Use loofas, harsh scrub, exfolitors but gently rub it don’t make it hard rub or scratch it can damage skin. You can use moiturize lotion for acne clear-free skin.
How to get rid of chest and shoulder acne? If acne is more than 10 days and is becoming worse and painful you must use home remedies, the cream, gel body wash that is for acne treatment.
If there is not much relief you must go for a dermatologist that may prescribe you some medications to treat severe inflammation releated to cysts and other form of acne.