Vitamin D3 is often considered as the sunshine vitamin. It is produced when your skin is exposed to ultraviolet light. Vitamin D3 is essential and beneficial for healthy bones and teeth. This beneficial element provides immune system support and is necessary for healthy muscle function. Lets do naturewise vitamin d3 review.
Research suggests that between 25 and 75 percent of Americans are low in Vitamin D3, with overweight and obese people at a higher risk. Although we call Vitamin D3 a vitamin, it is not a vitamin at all. Vitamin D differs from other vitamins because the body can make it with exposure to sunlight. Interacting with more than 30 different tissues in the body and affecting more than 1,000 genes.
But If you find yourself indoors more often then your body might not be able to produce enough Vitamin D. But still, you don’t have to worry about your Vitamin D3 deficiency problem because we have got you covered. We have researched and found the best Vitamin D3 supplements. However, it is important to note that soft gels maximize the effectiveness of Vitamin D3 supplements, these should be taken with meals or you can also take them after post-workout supplements.
There are too many Vitamin D3 supplements available in the market to help you maintain optimal levels of Vitamin D. It is tricky to choose the best one without having any prior knowledge. We have sorted out this issue for you and have selected Naturewise Vitamin D3 as the best Vitamin D3 Supplement. It is pure and natural. Naturewise Vitamin D3 provides immune support. Its bone health supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO.
Naturewise Vitamin D3 Review:
NatureWise Vitamin D3 supplements use a biologically active form of the vitamin that is just like vitamin D produced by the human body. Because vitamin D is fat-soluble, it is encapsulated in a soft gel with pure extra virgin olive oil. These two factors combined mean that NatureWise Vitamin D3 is easily recognizable, absorbable, and usable by your body.
Although there are some serious concerns that too much vitamin D3 can be bad for your health. But some do believe that more is better. NatureWise Vitamin D3 5,000 IU is a great option for anyone looking to improve their Vitamin D levels without taking a supplement daily. Unlike a dose of 1,000 or 2,000 IU that can be taken every day, a higher dose of 5,000 IU could be taken every other day, or a few times per week, which is nice for anyone who may have trouble with keeping track of supplement intake.
Note: The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
Naturewise Vitamin D3 supplement is the most active form of supplement. NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function. It is the most essential vitamin. Naturewise Vitamin D3 formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without being exposed to sun rays.
Naturewise Vitamin D3 is of the highest potency and it has no artificial additives. These Vitamin D3 5000 IU soft gels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid soft gel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.
More features as claimed by the manufacturers are as follow:
- Natural Vitamin D for Daily Use: This natural bioavailable vitamin D is free of wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish. It’s delivered in easy-to-swallow soft gels containing organic extra virgin olive oil to help your body utilize the vitamin.
- Strong Immune System: It maintains a healthy level of vitamin D in the body that can encourage a strong immune system and aid in warding off infections and may aid the body’s defense against autoimmune conditions.
- Support for a Healthy Musculoskeletal System: Maintaining proper vitamin D levels is essential for healthy bones, teeth, and muscles. This vitamin encourages the body’s ability to absorb calcium and phosphorous. Healthy absorption of these minerals then helps to create strong bones and muscles that support the good movement. Without enough vitamin D, the body cannot absorb enough calcium and bones may weaken.
- Positive Mood: In addition to all its physical benefits, maintaining adequate vitamin D levels may help to maintain a positive mood.
- Naturewise Vitamin D3 is Third Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency: NatureWise Vitamin D3 contains 100% natural, USP grade, non-GMO, certified organic olive oil. This product is made following strict GMP standards. Naturewise uses specialized ISO 17025 third-party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing that every bottle of NatureWise Vitamin D3 meets the highest standards for purity, potency, and safety. No artificial additives.
Who Should Buy NatureWise Vitamin D3?
Following people should buy Naturewise Vitamin D3 supplement:
- Those looking to order their Vitamin D supplements in bulk.
- Anyone who needs to ensure their supplements are hypoallergenic.
- People who are happy to have the pills made with extra virgin olive oil to help with absorption.
Who Shouldn’t Buy NatureWise Vitamin D3?
Following people should not buy Naturewise Vitamin D3:
- People who are allergic to Gluten. Though the pills are halal they aren’t vegetarian-friendly.
- Despite the fat content, there’s no information about the calorie content of each pill.
Vitamin D deficiency ICD 10: Vitamin D deficiency ICD 10 is usually an overlooked diagnosis for several alarming symptoms and afflictions. Stress, depression, fatigue, anxiety, kidney disease, weakened immune system, and even psoriasis have been known to occur as a result of vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D is classified as fat-soluble secosteroids that enhance the absorption of several minerals essential to maintaining homeostasis within the body. Vitamin D is found in several foods, including some varieties of fish and milk, but it remains common for people to not meet their daily requirements through diet alone.
What are the Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency ICD-10?
Bone pain and brittleness, muscle weakness, and tiredness can all indicate a deficiency in vitamin D. People who may be at higher risk for deficiency include those who spend a lot of time indoors, have darker skin pigmentation, are elderly, or overweight.
Why It’s an Essential Vitamin?
Vitamin D can be found in cells throughout the entire body. Calcium and phosphorus absorption must build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function. Every day doctors are discovering new functions for vitamin D within the body, and it very well may be the next (not-so) new miracle vitamin
Can’t You Get Vitamin D From the Sun?
Often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. Factors that can inhibit vitamin D3 production include the time of day sun exposure occurs, season, latitude, skin color, age, clothing, and sunscreen use.
According to research conducted by Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight -- without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
What does Vitamin D do in the body?
Vitamin D is involved in many essential processes in the human body, including calcium regulation, cell growth, immune response, bone health, and glucose metabolism. One of the most vital roles of calcium in the body is promoting calcium absorption in the digestive tract and maintaining serum calcium and phosphate levels within the normal range. Calcium regulation is the primary mechanism behind involuntary muscle contractions, including those of the heart.
Additionally, Vitamin D works with calcium to support optimal bone growth and maintenance. The relationship between vitamin D and the reduction of inflammation in immune response has been an important area of study. Evidence suggests that individuals low in vitamin D may be at higher risk for unfavorable outcomes of disease and infection. Research also shows that maintaining adequate vitamin D levels may be an effective intervention for the prevention of insulin resistance diseases like diabetes.
Can you take too much Vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means our body can store it, and therefore there is a risk of vitamin D toxicity with over-supplementation. Toxic levels of vitamin D can cause hypercalcemia (high serum calcium levels) which can cause symptoms including nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and loss of appetite. In extreme cases, excessive vitamin D intake from supplements can cause the calcification (or hardening) of soft tissue, leading to organ failure.